This Semester marks a lot of changes for the Freethinkers of UTA. Our organization has made incredible, perhaps even unrealistic, strides in a very short amount of time. As far back as anyone in the group can remember with the history of the group, the following things weren’t implemented:
- Democracy for Officer positions
- A “search engine standard violation-free” website
- An up-to-date, up-to-standard website in general
- A blog for easily accessible documentation of changes and information
- A shift in how bettering the Constitution works
- Suggestions and Bugs!
So, let me run down these things and you just read what you want based on the titles, and I’ll do it from shortest section to longest section, so you don’t have to scroll as much to get to what you want.